If you have missed, the 7 July, Julia White Microsoft, announced that they are introducing a new packet called Secure Productive Enterprise, which will arise later this year.
The Secure Productive Enterprise is replacing the Enterprise Cloud Suite and bringing together Office 365, Windows 10 Enterprise and EMS. And in the same time (EMS) Enterprise Mobility Suite is transforming to Enterprise Mobility + Security suite, but yet will be called EMS. And Azure Rights Management is replaced by Azure Information Protection.
The same day, the 7 July, Andrew Conway, senior director EMS product marketing Microsoft, Announced the introducing of Enterprise Mobility + Security suite.
In Julia White’s announcement, you can see that it will be two offerings of Secure Productive Enterprise.
Secure Productive Enterprise E3 which is formerly The Enterprise Cloud Suite and Secure Productive Enterprise E5 which is a brand new one.
And in Andrew Conway’s announcement, you see what is different between these two offerings.
Details from Andrew’s blog
- Enterprise Mobility Suite becomes Enterprise Mobility + Security
- The existing Enterprise Mobility Suite becomes Enterprise Mobility + Security E3, with no change for existing EMS customers.
- A new expanded plan will be generally available in Q4 2016 and known as Enterprise Mobility + Security E5.
- Azure Active Directory Premium
- The existing Azure AD Premium becomes Azure AD Premium P1, with no change for existing customers.
- Azure AD Premium P2, generally available later in Q3 2016, includes all the capabilities in Azure AD Premium P1 as well as the new Identity Protection and Privileged Identity Management capabilities.
- Azure Rights Management + Secure Islands becomes Azure Information Protection
- The existing Azure Rights Management Premium becomes Azure Information Protection Premium P1, generally available in Q4 2016, with no change for existing Azure RMS customers.
- The P2 offer adds automatic classification, on top of the manual classification, labeling and everything else included in P1.